3.1.12

New Years Eve look.


Hi darlings, today I'll show you my outfit for the New Years Eve, I went to Waterloo Bridge with my boyfriend to watch the fireworks, we waited 4 hours to see them and I froze to death, OMG
Finally we saw the amazing fireworks and we ate grapes like the tradition in Spain.
Was a wonderful night but aftert the fireworks we waited another 3 hours to go home as it was a hassle to get any kind of transport in central London.


Hoy os enseñare el outfit que lleve para la noche de fin de año, mi novio y yo fuimos al Waterloo Bridge para ver los fuegos artificiales, esperamos 4 horas para poder ver-los y me morí de frío,OMG
Finalmente vimos los increíbles fuegos artificiales y comimos las uvas como en España. Fue una noche maravillosa, después de los fuegos esperamos otras 3 horas para volver a casa, era imposible coger cualquier tipo de transporte en el centro de Londres

Sorry for the bad quality

I wore a blazer and shirt from Zara, Heels and shorts from Topshop


xoxo
JS

3 comments:

  1. esos heels son increibles <3 no puedo encontrar ningunos en mi ciudad u.u es una lastima .
    Besitos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantó tu outfit!! PRECIOSO!!! Feliz año nuevo!! besines, pri

    http://laspalabrasjamasalcanzan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, Happy New Year !
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete